|Commonly Asked Questions
What is Sunrider?
Herb food concentrates that help nourish, balance and cleanse the body.
Is Sunrider a vitamin supplement?
No, vitamins and minerals are parts of whole foods which, when removed, become isolated chemicals (i.e. isolates).
Will Sunrider interfere with any medicine I am taking?
No. Sunrider products are simply herb foods and have not been known to interfere with any medications prescribed by your doctor.
Why not just eat fruits and vegetables?
Our stomachs are not large enough to hold the amounts of fruits and vegetables we would need to eat each day to get our daily nutrient requirement. Due to our depleted soils, the nutrient content of our produce today is not what it once was.
What makes Sunrider different from other herb companies?
Concentration and quality! Many pounds of raw herbs are cleaned, ground, powdered, formulated, extracted, condensed and flow-dried to produce one pound of finished product. Other companies merely grind the entire herb and encapsulate it—Sunrider concentrates only the “nutritive” part of the herb.
How soon will I begin to feel the benefits of eating Sunrider foods?
That depends on your body. The regeneration process begins as soon as you start eating foods and is an on-going process. The moment the body receives the nutrition it has needed, it will put it to use, but you cannot select how the body will use it- the most serious challenges will be taken care of first. Just eat the foods and let your body do the work!
How do I begin?
The basic program is called the SunPack. It contains the following:
- NuPlus – A delicious whole food concentrate to nourish the body and improve energy. Mixed berry, Naturally Plain and Simply Herbs come in the SunPack.
- Quinary – A blend of five system-specific formulas to help balance the major systems of the body. Quinary is available in powder, capsules or liquid.
- Calli – A refreshing herbal beverage in a tea bag to assist the body’s cleansing processes. Calli Regular, Calli Mint and Calli Cinnamon come in the SunPack.
- SunnyDew – A stevia based liquid to nourish and balance the pancreas, regulate blood sugar, lower blood pressure and prevent tooth decay.
- Sunbreeze – A penetrating balm and oil to soothe aching joints and sore muscles while providing relief from tension. One Sunbreeze Oil and one Sunbreeze Balm come in the SunPack.
Commonly Asked Questions
Sunrider Product Safety
Why We Need Sunrider
What Is Regeneration
Juice To Go
Holistic Nutrition Program
To Purchase Sunrider Products:
If you’re serious about getting healthy, and nourishing your body with optimal nutrition and exceptional ease, then Sunrider is right for you! Contact me today and start living your life with vitality, health, and a peak energy level like never before.
(301) 476 -0389
(888) 205-7796 (toll free)